9.14.2008

update!

It's been a while, huh? I've been busy! Here's a little overview:

We went to the ozarks for a family trip! It was so nice to all be together, even though the weather didn't cooperate. Here are the 3 pictures I took (hey, I was on vacation too!)...


When we got back Jozlyn became an official 'toddler'!

and she also became a climber...
All that walking and climbing must have wore her out...

Then Jozlyn got a cold, and just as she is getting over it I am getting it! It makes it a little difficult to rest and get better when you got a toddler to chase after!

1 comment:

Megan Brueseke said...

Go Jozlyn! Don't they look so grown up once they are upright? That pic of her climbing on the chair is hilarious - she's adventurous! we miss you guys!

playlist


About me

heidijkeene@gmail.com