9.23.2008

1st swim lesson

Today was our first 'mommy and me' swim lesson at our gym. I was a little worried what Jozlyn would think of the water, as this was her first time in a big pool. Well, she didn't hesitate at all, she loved it! She was letting me hold her under the arms and was floating on her tummy, and on her back. She even let the teacher take her for a few laps around the pool and didn't even look back for me! She was the youngest kiddo in the class but you couldn't tell by her enthusiasm, what a little water bug.

The whole way home she was 'talking' to dolly telling her all about it. Seriously, she was babbling to her doll the whole 10 minutes ride home!

1 comment:

Megan Brueseke said...

how fun!!! I would love to do a class like that with Boden. Some of the mommies in my playgroup did one last fall but I thought Boden was too little at only 6 mo - I bet he'd love it now. I should look into that.

playlist


About me

heidijkeene@gmail.com