9.20.2008

is it winter yet?

I'm loving this nice fall weather but it keeps reminding me that winter will be here before we know it...don't worry, Jozlyn is prepared! Check out her sweet new kicks (I got them here)


And just to reminisce, this is Jozlyn right before we brought her home from the hospital, 13 months ago almost to the day. As you can see, she is ready for the cold weather here as well! Only...um....it's the middle of August at almost 100 degrees outside. Hey! I'm a new mom and wanted my baby to be warm! Let's just say I still get made fun of to this day. When the nurse came in to say goodbye she took one look at Jozlyn and was literally holding back the laughter. I guess she does look a tad overdressed for August, huh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny!! She looks so cute...

playlist


About me

heidijkeene@gmail.com