8.18.2008

happy 1st birthday jozlyn

Little Jozlyn Pearl,
I can't believe you are one year old! What a year we have had together. I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with you, hugging your daddy and crying tears of joy in the kitchen. I remember the day in the ultrasound room when I found out you were a girl, crying holding your daddy's hand thinking of all the fun we would have together and knowing how much I loved you already. I vividly remember the second you were born, when I saw you for the first time. I remember the most beautiful look you gave me when ours eyes met for the first time. I remember the first time I dressed you in tights. Ever since the moment I found out I was having a little girl I couldn't wait to put tights on you! We were going to your cousins birthday party and I cried when I finally got to put those pink baby tights on your little 2 month old legs. I showed your daddy how cute you looked with your matching skirt and boots, and cried because it felt like I had waited for this exact moment for so long. I have so many memories of our first year together, I hold them so closely to my heart. You taught me so many things over the past 12 months. I didn't know this person that I have became because of you, and I love it.

I love how you always make me laugh, how you scrunch up your little nose and snort because you know that always does the trick. I love how you are so excited to see me in the morning, how you start dancing right as I walk in your room because you know I am going to start singing the "good morning" song. I love that you love the songs I sing to you, even though I can never remember the words so I usually just make them up. I love how you have made us a family, how we all three sit in the living room and your daddy crawls around on the floor with you as we play and sing and dance. I love every single thing about you and couldn't imagine my world without you.

Thank you for all of the wonderful times you have given me this past year. I love you more than you could ever fathom. Everyday I thank the Lord for you, you are such an amazing gift from Him. I can't wait to see you grow to know Him and to see the path that He has for you.

Happy 1st Birthday my little sweetie peetie.
-mommy



No comments:

playlist


About me

heidijkeene@gmail.com